missing cover art
DescriptionZiggi the dolphin invites the player to explore the ABCs through games, music, puzzle activities, and creative play in this cartoon-style animated game. After choosing the English or French version, the player is taken to the main page, where he can select from:
- Activities - clicking on each of the seven characters on the screen takes the player to a different spelling activity, including connect-the-letters, spelling words by selecting syllables, and matching pictures and words by their first letters
- Song - listen to and read along with Ziggy as she sings an original song
- Nursery Rhymes - read two original nursery rhymes and click on interactive objects for animations
- Word games - play 5 alphabet-oriented mini games, including an arcade game where the player has to catch flying words with the mouse and put them in a box
- Your Stories - the player can create his own pictures to make a story, using a selection of backgrounds, objects, characters, and sounds that can be linked to the objects. All the items can be resized and rotated, and pictures can be saved and printed, as can most pages in this game
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 24 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.