missing cover art
DescriptionZoo Tycoon 2 is the sequel to Zoo Tycoon. The sequel updates the graphics, but keeps much of the original gameplay the same.
You start with an open field and must build it up into a zoo. Create exhibits and populate them with animals. Build amenities and concession stands to keep visitors happy in between exhibits. Happy visitors will donate more money to your zoo so you can make it better. However, you have much more freedom in exhibit creation. You don't even need fences; a moat or ditch will suffice, as this technique is popular at real high profile zoos. There are also more animals and attractions to place in your zoo, and animal habitats look as realistic as the cartoony graphics style will allow.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
- "动物园大亨2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Simulation - Zoo / Wildlife park
- Middleware: FaceFX
- Middleware: Gamebryo/Lightspeed/NetImmerse
- Zoo Tycoon 2 series
- Zoo Tycoon series
There are no reviews for this game.
|AppleLinks.Com||Apr 02, 2006||100|
|Games4Mac||2006||81 out of 100||81|
|MacLife||May 01, 2006||80|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Apr 24, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Be a Regular Dr. Dolittle (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Zoo Tycoon 2, with commentary being provided by Producer Linda Currie (January, 2006).)
- Wikipedia: Zoo Tycoon 2 (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.