DescriptionMagic & Mayhem
is a real-time strategy game. You're an aspiring sorcerer on a quest to find your missing uncle, a quest that takes you through over 35 mythical regions, including Celtic, Greek and Medieval realms. During your journey, you'll learn to master new spells and meet many strange creatures, taken from myth and folklore.
- "Mana: Der Weg der schwarzen Macht" -- German title
- "Duel: The Mage Wars" -- Working title
- "Duelo de Hechiceros" -- Spanish title
- "Art of Magic" -- Italian title
- "Arcanes" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
Magic & Mayhem, conceived by Julian Gollop, the creator of the famed X-Com strategy series, is based on one of the eldest of home computer strategy games: The same author's Spectrum 48K game, Lords of Chaos.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by faceless (395)
on Dec 10, 1999.