DescriptionMagnus & Myggen: Hold da helt ferie is a collection of games aimed at children ages five to twelve. It's one of many games in the edutainment franchise about the two characters, a mole and a mosquito, who in English are called Skipper & Skeeto. This game is purely play based and doesn't feature many educational elements. It consists of three programs, with the first one containing five mini games, making the total amount of games seven. They are as follows:
- Fis & Ballade (Bara på skoj) consists of:
- a memory game
- a sliding puzzle game
- a game where the player has to move a bucket left and right to catch apples falling from a tree
- a Frogger variant where the the player has to cross a river, while picking up items from the logs that float by.
- a Tower of Hanoi variant where characters has to be restacked so that they reach apples in a high tree.
- Myrekryb (Myrkryp)
A top-down action game where the player for each level has to collect nine ladybugs. The ladybugs have numbers on them and the player has to collect specific numbers that are listed on the screen. At the same time the player has to avoid various kinds of ants and spiders that are dangerous for the player. Making contact with them leads to a loss of energy. There are also various power-ups to collect: cakes that can be thrown at the baddies, rain drops that give extra energy and sugar cubes that increases the player's speed.
- Superbat (Superracket)
A Breakout variant for two players. One player controls a bat on the right side of the screen and the other one the left side and both have to hit the bricks that lie between them. Next to the bats there are vertical race tracks and by hitting bricks with dots on the characters move closer to the finishing line, which the goal of each round. Getting there fast leads to bonus points. Various power ups exist such as higher and lower speed as well as change of bat size. A quick game consists of four ordinary levels plus a bonus level while the tournament mode consists of seven worlds with 35 levels in total. In the bonus level the player which hits a special bricks wins the game.
- "Take a Break with Skipper & Skeeto" -- English title
- "Magnus & Myggen: Full fest i ferien" -- Norwegian title
- "Magnus & Myggan: Lek & Lattjo" -- Swedish title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Konceptutveckling (Concept Development):
Gjort av (Made by):
Gjort av (Made by):