Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Manual Samuel is a classic adventure game with a wild twist. After making a deal with Death, our hero, the spoiled rich-kid Samuel, must survive for 24 hours controlling his entire body manually. From breathing and blinking to driving and working, all these tasks will fall to you. It won’t be easy, with Death himself tagging along for the ride, you might be in some very deep feces!
- A hilarious story of love, redemption and death with secrets to uncover along the way.
- Unique, hand-drawn 2D art and animation bring the world of Manual Samuel to life.
- Play solo or share control of Sam’s body with a friend for local co-op fun.
- Master the brutal time-attack mode.
- Scintillating soundtrack by Sondre Jensen and Ozan Drøsdal.
- Over 600 lines of dialogue expertly executed by eloquent voice actors.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|TrueAchievements||Xbox One||Oct 11, 2016||3.5 out of 5||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Manual Samuel (official website)
Narrator & Gatekeeper: