DescriptionMario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis is an action/puzzle game where the object is to bring as many Mini-Marios to the exit door as possible by solving the puzzle. All the puzzles are fairly small and take up anywhere from one screen to four screens (2x2) in size. All the Mini-Marios that are collected in each room are then used in the Donkey Kong boss battle at the end of the world. All of the control is done with the stylus; no buttons are used at all.
There is a level editor in the game that allows players to create their own levels and share them with each other via local wireless mode. Players can also share their created levels with their friends from across the world with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
Players that want to get just a little taste of what they're missing can download a demo version from their friends via DS Download Play.
- "マリオvs.ドンキーコング２ ミニミニ大行進！" -- Japanese spelling
- "Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: Mini Mini Daikoushin!" -- Japanese title
- "Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: Marsch der Mini-Marios" -- German Title
- "Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: La Marcia dei Minimario" -- Italian title
- "Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: La Marche des Mini" -- French title
- "Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: La Marcha de los Minis" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|PGNx Media||Nintendo DS||Oct 18, 2006||9.2 out of 10||92|
|V2.fi||Nintendo DS||Apr 19, 2007||82 out of 100||82|
|Gamezine||Nintendo DS||Mar 09, 2007||16 out of 20||80|
|NGamer||Nintendo DS||Dec, 2006||80 out of 100||80|
|4Players.de||Nintendo DS||Apr 28, 2007||80 out of 100||80|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Nintendo DS||Oct 30, 2006||80|
|Lawrence||Nintendo DS||Sep 26, 2006||7.7 out of 10||77|
|PlayDevil||Nintendo DS||Jun 14, 2007||70|
|GameSpy||Nintendo DS||Sep 27, 2006||70|
|Modojo||Nintendo DS||Oct 09, 2006||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Mario vs Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (Official web site by Nintendo of America)
Nintendo DS Credits