Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
GAMEPLAY OVERVIEWThe epic clash between two storied universes returns with Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, the next era of the highly revered action-fighting game series. Marvel and Capcom universes collide like never before as iconic characters team up for action-packed player-versus-player combat.
Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom.
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise.
- Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle.
- Iconic Heroes: More characters join the announce roster (Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Ryu, Mega Man X and Morrigan) in the battle for survival, including Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Rocket Raccoon, Chun-Li, Strider Hiryu, Chris Redfield and Ultron, bringing the current roster up to 14 characters with more to be revealed in the future.
- Cinematic Story: The Marvel and Capcom universes collide as heroes and villains battle together to save their merged worlds from a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. A combination of the robotic foes known as Ultron from the Marvel Universe and Sigma from the Capcom Universe, this psychotic villain is obsessed with infecting all organic life with a cybernetic virus. History’s greatest gathering of warriors must now unite to fight back against Ultron Sigma and save their newly formed world.
- Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "マーベル VS. カプコン:インフィニット" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine4
- Franchise crossovers
- Genre: Versus fighting
- Marvel licensees
- Marvel vs. Capcom series
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||PlayStation 4||Sep 19, 2017||77 out of 100||77|
|IGN||PlayStation 4||Sep 18, 2017||7.7 out of 10||77|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Sep 18, 2017||75 out of 100||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Sep 18, 2017||15 out of 20||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 4||Sep 18, 2017||15 out of 20||75|
|4Players.de||Xbox One||Sep 19, 2017||75 out of 100||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Xbox One||Sep 18, 2017||15 out of 20||75|
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||Sep 20, 2017||7.4 out of 10||74|
|411mania.com||Xbox One||Sep 21, 2017||6 out of 10||60|
|Gadgets360||PlayStation 4||Sep 18, 2017||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Game Awards
- 2017 – Best Fighting Game – Nominated
Related Web Sites
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (official website)
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (official website (JP))
- Wikipedia: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
PlayStation 4 Credits