Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Wii:
Take the war into your hands in Medal of Honor Heroes 2!
Take the war into your hands in Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and step into the boots of OSS Operative John Berg and infiltrate Normandy from behind enemy lines to undermine the Nazi regime! As a special agent of the Office of Strategic Services, you must use tactics of combat, infiltration, assassination, reconnaissance and sabotage to carry out the covert operations that will help defeat the Nazi war machine once and for all.
Designed from the ground up for the Nintendo Wii, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 will be the first game on the Wii to feature 32-player online multiplayer. Customize your battles and play online through EA Nation anytime against anyone and track your records online through our leaderboards and stat tracking. Choose to tackle all-new missions in a traditional single player campaign, or engage in all-new Wii-exclusive Arcade Mode, where even the most casual gamers can jump into the pick-up-and-play action. Featuring innovative combat controls and gestures built specifically for the Wii, plus full support of the Nintendo’s Wii Zapper, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 puts all the action of WWII into your hands.
• Pick up and Play Action – All-new Arcade Mode built specifically for Nintendo Wii allows gamers of all skill levels to pick up the Wii Zapper and Wii-mote and jump into the action. Let the Wii move you around while you focus on the most fun part – shooting and gesturing.
• First ever 32-player Multiplayer on Wii – Jump into the epic, customizable, 32-person multiplayer action at any time, against anyone. How do you stack up against the competition? Track your statistics on our leaderboards.
• More immersive than ever – The war is more immersive than ever with the Wii Zapper! Choose to battle it out with the Wii Zapper in all 3 game modes and storm the front lines of Normandy.
• Take the War Into Your Hands — The WWII experience is more immersive than ever with controls built for the Nintendo Wii that allow you to carry out your top secret OSS objectives. Fire a bazooka, pump a shotgun, blast away with artillery and mortar, throw grenades and fire an arsenal of weapons with the power of the Wii. Maneuver across minefields, find and tune enemy radios to receive intel, and set demolition charges using unique Wii gestures.
Contributed by VictorVance (3737) on Jan 21, 2015.
It's June 6, 1944, and the war is in your hands.
- Test your strategies and reflexes on the battlefield
- Take heed of your allies who provide the tactical info you need to survive
- Engage the enemy in the most visually stunning Medal of Honor battlefields to date on PSP
Step into the boots of OSS Operative John Berg and infiltrate Normandy from behind enemy lines to undermine the Nazi regime. Tackle all-new missions in a traditional single player campaign or engage in 32-player multiplayer battles where you can jump into the action at any time.
Critically acclaimed, the arrival of Medal of Honor in 1999 was one of the defining games of the FPS WWII genre. Since then, EA has delivered sequels and all-new stories that build upon the game's hallmarks of historical accuracy and authenticity. This sequel to the PSP beachhead is no exception, making you part of the driving force in the liberation of Europe.
Contributed by DreinIX (9417) on Apr 25, 2008.