DescriptionMetal Slug X
is an enhanced version of Metal Slug 2: Super Vehicle - 001/II
. The main differences to the original release include:
- Additional weapons: Stones, Iron Lizard, Enemy Chaser, Super Grenade, and Drop Shot.
- Additional power-ups, items, and prisoners in most of the levels.
- Additional times of the day: stages can take place at twilight, sunset, or dusk.
- Some of the locations and vehicles in the game have been altered.
- Increased enemy count. Some of the enemies' placement has been changed.
- Many weapons have a stronger explosive force. Explosions yield more unexpected results.
- The soundtrack has been re-mixed.
- "Metal Slug X: Super Vehicle - 001" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Group
The Press Says
||Sep 13, 2004
||Apr 27, 2001
||9 out of 10
||Jun 01, 2001
||8.5 out of 10
||May 12, 2001
||May 30, 2002
||7.5 out of 10
||Aug 07, 2002
||14 out of 20
||7 out of 10
||Aug 24, 2012
||May 01, 2002
||5.5 out of 10
||Oct 22, 2001
||5 out of 10
There are currently no topics for this game.
Metal Slug team member Fio is missing on the cover art of the U.S. and European versions. She's on the Japanese cover art, though.
In the German PlayStation version, the blood is white by default.
The main villain is based on Saddam Hussein and his symbol is based on the swastika of the Nazis.Information also contributed by
Satoshi Kunsai and