Not an American user?
DescriptionIn Mickey's Colors & Shapes he will take the role of a magician performing a magic show. The game helps young children to start visually identifying shapes and color matching, while Mickey talks and provides supportive feedback for the puzzles presented as magic. Minnie Mouse is his assistant between acts. Mickey's magic show has three acts:
- Act 1 - Mickey juggles shapes of various colors.
- Act 2 - Mickey builds scenes by making objects appear.
- Act 3 - Mickey pulls an animal out of his magic hat. The animal hides behind one of the objects in a scene and Mickey makes objects temporarily disappear to search for the animal.
- "Mickys Farben und Formen" -- German title
- "Mickey's Colors & Shapes: The Dazzling Magic Show" -- Tag-lined title
- "Mickey's Colors and Shapes: The Dazzling Magic Show" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jun, 1991||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
me3D31337 (40177) added Mickey's Colors & Shapes (DOS) on Jan 23, 2010
Sculptured Software IncProgrammer:
Interactive Educational Systems Designs Inc