Description2002's version of Microsoft's long running series of non-combat, commercial flight simulators. The game uses a completely new 3D graphics engine which features photorealistic terrain as well as some nifty effects like jet contrails, volumetric clouds and a completely 3D virtual cockpit for each of the 12 planes in the game (which include the new Cessna 208 Caravan Floatplane and Boeing 747-400).
Other additions come in the form of a database of over 21,000 world airports, downloadable real-time weather as well as an ATC (Air Traffic Control) module for realistic instrumental flying which is shared by all the AI pilots.
- "模擬飛行 2002" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "模拟飞行2002" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002: La référence de la simulation de vol" -- French tag-lined title
- "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002: Ein realistisches Flugerlebnis" -- German tag-lined title
- "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002: As Real As It Gets" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Svenska PC Gamer||Dec, 2001||90 out of 100||90|
|Gamezilla||Jan 05, 2002||87 out of 100||87|
|GameSpy||Dec 11, 2001||86 out of 100||86|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Nov 09, 2001||83 out of 100||83|
|Gamesmania.de||Dec 10, 2001||81 out of 100||81|
|4Players.de||Dec 04, 2001||81 out of 100||81|
|IGROMANIA||Jan, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|Super Play||Dec, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamezone (Germany)||Nov 09, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec, 2001||76 out of 100||76|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIf you're bored with flying alone with Flight Simulator's ATC, you can connect to the internet using special software, and fly with real, human controllers!
Related Web Sites
- Flight Simulator Dome (Hundreds of addon planes, scenery and more to download, Updated daily.)
Lead Program Manager: