Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The Jabiru J160 is one of Australia’s most popular training aircraft, with a wider cockpit, higher cabin and more leg room than other trainer aircraft.
Created by Jabiru Aircraft Pty Ltd in Bundaberg, Queensland, the J160 has a cruising speed of 100 knots and is proven to be very economical.
Aircraft from Jabiru are largely built from composite materials and are conventional high-wing monoplanes with typically tricycle undercarriage.
- Four custom instrument panels for the Generation I and Generation II panel layouts
- High resolution paint-kit for user repaints
- A superb sound-set recorded directly from the Jabiru J160
- All new 3D gauges with silky smooth performance
- Brand new Dynon D10 style EFIS
- An in-simulator aircraft manager allows the user to toggle on or off various visual parts
- A superb flight model for the light handling and excellent characteristics of the Jabiru J160 aircraft tested and flown by Jabiru pilots and instructors
- More than 10 high resolution paint schemes
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Jabiru J160 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.