Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
YMML Melbourne Int’l by Orbx is a highly detailed recreation of this important air hub for FSX: Steam Edition. This is the third version of YMML, which includes the most recent infrastructure changes at Melbourne including the Terminal 4 building and Pier G, transport hub and approach road plus the control tower.
The first Australian airport add-on released on FSX: Steam Edition, YMML is lush, highly detailed and a welcome addition to any scenery collection. Like the other Orbx scenery add-ons in the FSX: Steam Edition store, YMML features a configuration tool which can be accessed via the Steam Tools menu.
- High-Definition ground poly
- Buildings textured from 3,000 onsite photos
- Over 60 km sq of crisp 60 cm/px resolution imagery
- Full support for AI traffic docking with gates
- Control panel allows user scenery tuning
- Ground staff airside and passengers landside
- New airport gates layout and markings
- New T4 & PierG expansions as well as new control tower
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - YMML Melbourne International (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.