DescriptionThe Microsoft Windows 98/98SE operating system is the successor to Microsoft Windows 95. The Second Edition (Microsoft Windows 98 SE) fixes issues in the first version and includes updates to software, accessory programs, and utilities.
In either version users have the option to install a few games. All are single-player games playable only offline except for Microsoft Hearts Network which can be played as both single player and multiplayer over a LAN network. These games are not available separately or individually elsewhere.
Included games are:
- Microsoft FreeCell
- Microsoft Hearts Network
- Microsoft Minesweeper
- Microsoft Solitaire
- "The Microsoft Hearts Network" -- Game included - English title
- "Solitaire" -- Game included - English title
- "Minesweeper" -- Game included - English title
- "Microsoft Memphis" -- Working title
- "FreeCell" -- Game included (English title)
- "Démineur" -- Game included - French title
- "Campo Minado" -- Game included - Portuguese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Application Software / Operating Systems containing games
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Solitaire / Patience
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Minesweeper variants
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Windows 98 operating system was the first to provide support for DVD drives and USB ports and printers.
Win98 was also the last OS to support MS-DOS software either by booting into MS-DOS mode or opening programs in a window with a command prompt.