References and Easter Eggs
- The logo of New World Computing can be spotted on the book the narrator is reading during the introduction movie.
- The game begins in a small town called Sorpigal-by-the-Sea. Might & Magic I started in a town called Sorpigal, while Might & Magic VI started in New Sorpigal.
- It is possible to find poems that make reference to the previous nine games in the series. The poems are written by a "Lord Caneghem", which is of course a nod to Might & Magic creator Jon van Caneghem.
- In the house of Edwin the astronomer in Seahaven, it is possible to see a drawing of the Isles of Terra.
- The character Jassad you meet in Sorpigal-by-the-Sea originally appeared in the Might & Magic novels (The Dreamwright and The Shadowsmith) written by Geary Gravel in 1995.