Monster 4x4: Masters of Metal Ad Blurbs
We don't need no stinkin' roads.
- 27 on- and off-road tracks
- Famous U.S. locales include Alcatraz Island, Central Park, Louisiana swamps, Cape Canaveral, and the Arizona desert
- 20 famous monster trucks, including Grave Digger, El Toro Loco, Bulldozer, Bounty Hunter, Blue Thunder and Maximum Destruction
- Two-player split-screen mode
- Spend your hard-earned winnings to buy new trucks and fine-tune your ultimate Monster machine with nitro boosts, shields, enhanced suspension and more
Cornball story and marginally offensive stereotypes aside, Monster 4x4 is a powerfully satisfying monster-truck stunt game. The stadium events are solid, but the real fun comes off-road, where no bench, fountain or parked car is safe.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65541) on Mar 31, 2006.