DescriptionHalf a century ago, an alien spacecraft crashed on Earth. The UFO crew tried to repair their ship, but mankind technology was too primitive at the time. Seem as monsters by the human population, the aliens resort to disguise themselves as freaks in a traveling roadshow. They must accumulate enough money to buy the new parts and escape the planet.
Monster Fair is the 8th pinball simulator created by LittleWing. It has one table with a carnival theme. The goal is to buy all the ship's parts for the aliens, so they can go back to space. Money is awarded after successfully completing a show. Tickets for the shows are acquired by sending the ball through lanes and ramps, and by hitting drop targets.
There are five shows that start after hitting Dracula's tent:
- In the Summon Werewolf Show, a three-ball multiball starts and the goal is to shoot the rollercoaster six times clockwise to complete the metamorphosis and receive 4,000,000;
- In the Bat Frenzy Show, another three ball multiball starts and the player has to hit the targets 100 times, each hit turning the bats into coins and awarding 50,000;
- In the Count Dracula Show, a countdown starts with 40 seconds left, and the objective is to hit eleven drop targets before time runs out, with a final score of 5,000,000. Shooting lanes extends the time limit by two seconds, while hitting drop targets adds four seconds;
- In the Hide & Seek Show, a three-ball multiball starts and the goal is to hit the bumpers 40 times to receive 3,000,000;
- In the Premium Ticket Show, a countdown starts at 40 seconds, and the objective is to collect four tickets by shooting lanes and ramps, and finally hit Dracula's tent for the premium ticket, all within the time limit.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Macworld||Macintosh||Mar 03, 2005||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.