Monster Jam Ad Blurbs
Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Wii:
Experience Extreme Monster Truck Action!
- 20 of the biggest names in Monster Trucks - Choose from Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, Monster Mutt, Blue Thunder, Bounty Hunter and more!
- Get authentic Monster Jam action - Compete in 9 different stadiums on the Monster Jam tour as you compete in staduim racing, stadium circuit and stadium freestyle competitions.
- Race with friends in multiplayer - Crush your competition, and your friends on split screen multiplayer mode.
- It's like driving the real thing - Use 4 wheel steering to make hairpin turns and perform stunts such as crazy donuts. Put the pedal to the metal with turbo boost to catch massive air and accelerate past competition or crash through objects.
- Race your truck outdoors - Take your truck out of the stadium and battle to the finish line on 12 outdoor circuit tracks. Race on unique tracks such as an airport graveyward, shipyard docks, a construction zone and a ski resort.
- Destroy your environment - Each racetrack and freestyle event has a wide variety of fully destructible objects and obstacles including school buses, gas stations, construction trailers, luxury yachts, loaded semi trailers and much more!
- Destroy your monster truck - Rip off the hood, tear the body off the chassis, lose your tires, blow your engine and more.
- Compete in the Monster Jam World Finals - Qualify for the world finals in Las Vegas where you will need to beat the best to become the Monster Jam world champion.
Get behind the wheel of the world's biggest and baddest monster trucks! Experience extreme monster truck action as you catch massive air, crush cars, perform crazy stunts, destroy everything in your path, race to the finish line and more. Battle through stadium races, freestyle competitions and outdoor circuit tracks on your way to becoming the Monster Jam world champion!
Contributed by Victor Vance (6727) on Jan 28, 2015.
Grab the Wheel and Demolish the Competition in Monster Jam(R) Now at Retail Stores NationwideMINNEAPOLIS, Nov 15, 2007 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Rev your engines! Monster truck super-stardom awaits with the release of Activision, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ATVI) Monster Jam(R) video game. Based on the world's leading monster truck series, Monster Jam thrusts players into the driver's seat of all their favorite monster trucks to compete in intense stadium racing, stadium freestyle, and outdoor battles, as well as the quest to qualify for the world finals in Las Vegas and be crowned the Monster Jam world champion.
"If you've never attended a Monster Jam show or witnessed one on television, the heart-pounding action of monster truck racing is a truly exhilarating experience," said David Oxford, Activision, Inc. "In Monster Jam, players can assume the role they've been fantasizing about for years by stepping into 20 of the world's most famous monster trucks and desolating all opponents on their way to the top."
Monster Jam allows players to compete in authentic Monster Jam stadium events and drive the biggest and baddest monster trucks in the sport, including Grave Digger(R), Maximum Destruction(R), Monster Mutt(R), El Toro Loco(R) and Blue Thunder(R). Additionally, the game features destructible environments and lifelike physics in over 20 indoor and outdoor race tracks, offering single or multiplayer modes for split-screen mayhem. Total destruction is sure to follow as players crush cars, catch massive air, and perform death-defying stunts on their way to become the ultimate Monster Jam world champion.
Monster Jam, which is published by Activision Minneapolis, is available now on the Xbox 360(R) video game and entertainment system from Microsoft for a suggested retail price of $49.99 and the PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment system, Windows PC for and the Nintendo DS(TM) for $29.99. The game will also be available on the Wii(TM) home video game system for $49.99 on November 21, 2007. The game is rated "E" (Everyone) by the ESRB.
About Activision, Inc.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision, Inc. is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and leisure products. Founded in 1979, Activision posted net revenues of $1.5 billion for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2007.
Activision maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia, Japan and South Korea. More information about Activision and its products can be found on the company's World Wide Web site, which is located at www.activision.com.
About Monster Jam(R)
Monster Jam(R) owned by Live Nation, is the world's leading monster truck tour. With more than 250 live performances a year at the world's premier stadiums and arenas domestically and internationally, Monster Jam features world-renowned marquee monster trucks, including Grave Digger(R), Maximum Destruction(R), Blue Thunder(R), El Toro Loco(R), Monster Mutt(R) and Captain's Curse(TM) while attracting over four million fans a year. The Thunder National series is the non-dirt monster truck tour that runs in conjunction with Monster Jam and is sanctioned by the USHRA. For more information on Monster Jam and Thunder Nationals, log on to www.MonsterJamOnLine.com.
Live Nation is the world's largest live music company. Our mission is to inspire passion for live music around the world. We are the largest promoter of live concerts in the world, the second-largest entertainment venue management company and have a rapidly growing online presence. We create superior experiences for artists and fans, regularly producing tours for the biggest superstars in the business, including The Rolling Stones, Barbra Streisand, Madonna, U2 and Coldplay. Globally, we own, operate, have booking rights for and/or have an equity interest in more than 160 venues, including House of Blues(R) music venues and prestigious locations such as The Fillmore in San Francisco, Nikon at Jones Beach in New York and London's Wembley Arena. Our websites collectively are the second most popular entertainment/event websites in the United States, according to Nielsen//NetRatings. In addition, we also produce, promote or host theatrical, specialized motor sports and other live entertainment events. In 2006, we connected nearly 60 million fans with their favorite performers at approximately 26,000 events in 18 countries around the world. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Live Nation is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, trading under the symbol "LYV." For more information regarding Live Nation and its businesses or concerts near you, please visit our website at www.livenation.com.
Contributed by Jeanne (75375) on Dec 19, 2010.
- Двадцать тяжелых вездеходов.
- Девять треков на специальных стадионах.
- Девять видов соревнований.
- Двенадцать внедорожных трасс.
- Игра для двоих за одним компьютером.
Виртуальные соревнования огромных автомобилей-бигфутов, способных сокрушить любые препятствия и дать силовой отпор противнику. К услугам игрока — двадцать тяжелых вездеходов, девять треков на стадионах и двенадцать внедорожных трасс. Главное — во что бы то ни стало привести своего железного монстра к финишу первым.
Contributed by Klaster_1 (57818) on Dec 18, 2010.
Get behind the wheel of the world’s biggest and baddest monster trucks.
- Use four wheel steering to negotiate hairpin turns and pull off outrageous stunts
- Destroy your monster truck - tear the chassis, lose your tyres, blow your engine and more
- Crush your friends in split-screen multiplayer
Monster Jam is all about brutal racing as you catch massive air, perform crazy stunts and crush everything in your path to the finish line.
It features 20 of the biggest names in monster truck racing, such as Grave Digger and Maximum Destruction, and nine different stadiums to tear up. There are also 12 fully destructible outdoor circuits where you're able to wreck school buses, petrol stations and luxury yachts.
You'll need to combine speed and aggression if you want to qualify for the Monster Jam World Championship in Las Vegas.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (21408) on Jun 08, 2010.