🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Mortal Kombat > Rare game breaking bug w/ Cyrax?

Kaddy B. (777) on 6/11/2011 4:06 PM · Permalink · Report

Anyone else see this happen? To be fair, it's pretty hard to trigger - but it happened like 3 times in a story battle against Cyrax and ticked me off.

Okay, so Cyrax has the net attack and it can be used to trap someone fairly high up. More than once, I've seen Cyrax use the net trap and manage to nab someone at the peak of their jump, then perform an uppercut. What happens next? Whoever was trapped goes flying off and I've had 2 outcomes; one is that the victim just vanishes and the match can't continue, but you can exit to the main menu or in the story mode instance just let the timer run out so you don't have to put up with the cinematic again.

The other outcome is that dangling cloth or in one disturbing incident, jiggling breasts stretch all over the screen and then the game freezes and I had to reset my PS3. My wife & I managed to recreate this glitch a couple times, but it IS crazy hard because the net has to snag a player PERFECTLY at the highest point and you have to have a perfectly timed uppercut or else you'll miss.