DescriptionMozart: The Conspirators of Prague is an adventure game about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, who apparently was not only a musical genius but also a freemason. In 1788 Mozart is in Prague for the inaugural showing of his famous opera, Don Giovanni. These are troubled times, however, and Mozart discovers a terrible conspiracy to dethrone emperor Joseph II. He has to use all of his talents to try and prevent this.
The gameplay consists of mostly point and click and contains both musical puzzles and mechanical puzzles, but a conducting mini-game and a card game are also part of the game.
- "Моцарт" -- Russian spelling
- "Mozart: Le Dernier Secret" -- French title
- "Mozart: De samenzweerders van Praag" -- Dutch title
- "Mozart: Das letzte Geheimnis " -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 28, 2008||14 out of 20||70|
|Adventure-Treff||Jun 22, 2011||59 out of 100||59|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Oct 28, 2008||9 out of 20||45|
|FOK!games||May 26, 2009||42 out of 100||42|
|Adventure Corner||Dec 01, 2011||40 out of 100||40|
|Gamekult||Oct 10, 2008||4 out of 10||40|
|Gamer.nl||May 15, 2009||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Mozart - Le Jeu (The official site in French)
- Mozart - the adventure game (The official site in English)