DescriptionGodzilla is a puzzle solving platform game in which you control the radioactive dinosaur Godzilla who is searching for his love interest Minira, a female dinosaur.
In this game with 49 levels you have reach one of the two level exits that will appear when all rocks are smashed. While climbing the vines to reach the various platforms and trying to smash the rocks you are chased by various types of monsters.
Occasionally, when you smash a rock an item will appear. Smashing an item will activate it. Once all rocks have been smashed two screen exits appear. Choose one of the two and enter the next level. Keep in mind that in order to reach an exit you have to smash the rocks in a particular order because if you don't you'll get stuck.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ゴジラくん 怪獣大行進" -- Japanese Game Boy spelling
- "Gojira-Kun: Kaijū dai Kōshin" -- Japanese Game Boy title
- "Gojira-Kun" -- Japanese title
- "ゴジラくん" -- Japanese Spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TitleThe game was originally going to be called "Godzilland", but Toho changed their mind halfway through the development (a period of two months), forcing the graphics artist to redraw the logo.
Related Web Sites
- Video review of Godzilla-based games (WARNING: Language) (The Angry Video Game Nerd, James Rolfe, reviews Godzilla-based games, including Godzilla on Game Boy.)