DescriptionThe player takes the part of the "meanest and fastest Gun Totin'Bunch of Rootin' Tootin' Gun Slingers which ever did hit the Wild West", Sheriff Quickdraw. In the beginning of the game in a first person view the player has to be quick on the draw to shoot bags of money that fall down the screen, to collect a "bounty" that will be used to buy supplies and cover possible fines during the game.
The main game then takes place in an isometric scrolling play-field that is similar to previous Ultimate Filmation titles. The objective is to collect a bounty by finding and eliminating wanted criminals that are harassing the town. Innocent bystanders will point to the direction of the criminal, shooting them will result in a fine reducing your score. A horse can be obtained to speed up the chase. Once the wanted criminal is encountered, the game again switches to a first person cross hair view, where the first to draw will be the winner. Taking out the criminal will give you a reward that helps you with future expenditures as the cost of ammo and horses changes as the game goes along. Your final tally will become your score at the game's end.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ガンフライト" -- Japanese Kanji title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer Gamer||Jul, 1986||19 out of 20||95|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- CPC-Power, an Amstrad CPC game database (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: dowloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- Internet Archive, a non-profit digital library (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; additional material; online emulation of game)
- MSX Generation, a MSX game catalogue (for MSX: catalogue; cover art; additional material)
- Wikipedia, a free online Encyclopedia (combined platform view entry)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.