The game is turn-based, each player throw the dice and the computer makes the calculations necessary and moves the figure on the board. The players receive gold or level up after defeating the enemies. The battles also use dice throws in turns for each adversary. When starting the battle turn, the player has three options: fight, use an inventory item or attempt to escape.
Certain squares have special proprieties:
- Town squares have hotels to recuperate life and magic points, and shops to buy RPG staples like armor, weapons and magical items. Different weapons alter the number of cumulative throws allowed. Armor decreases the number of hit points received in battle. The magical items include a fox mask that gives an extra turn and health potions.
- Squares with ruined buildings always have a creature lurking to do battle.
- The waterfall square can only be crossed if the player throws 4, 5 or 6.
- Squares with tunnels transport the player avatar to another part of the board.
- Church squares sell holy bibles, a magical item.
Macs Black (77862)