DescriptionTrack & Field II is a game that allows the player to have an experience based around the Summer Olympic games. Playable events include fencing, the triple jump, swimming, diving, skeet shooting, pole vaulting, Tae Kwon Do, hammer throwing, canoing, archery, hurdles, and the horizontal bar.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Track & Field 2" -- MSX in-game title
- "Konamik Sports in Seoul" -- Japanese title
- "ハイパーオリンピックII" -- Japanese Kanji title for Hyper Olympic II edition
- "Hyper Olympic 2" -- 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games re-release
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the MSX release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Can I Use The Power Pad With This One?||4||chirinea (39950)
Nov 29, 2007
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Howard & Nester do Track & Field II (A regular feature in Nintendo Power magazine, Howard & Nester was a comic strip about two game whizzes who would one-up each other, while disclosing hints and tips, in the settings of various recently-released games for the NES platform. In the January/February 1989 two-page installment, they escape injury surveying a variety of sports before making a(n unsuccessful) bid for the triple-jump medal.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.