The Muppet CD-ROM: Muppets Inside
- Trivial but True: A parody of the game show Hollywood Squares in which are nine cubes put together and in every one sits a Muppet. The host Kermit reads a trivia question and a Muppet has to answer it. One candidate's sign is a "X" and the second one's is "O". The first who has three of his sign in a row wins. After every question one candidate has to say if the Muppet's answer is true. If he is right the cube gets his sign or the other player's sign if he is wrong.
- The Swedish Chef's Kitchen of Doom: A parody of the 1st person shooter Doom. The Swedish Chef has to fight against his ingredients by using his kitchen tools.
- Beaker's Brain: The player unscrambles Beaker's memory about a Muppet Labs experiment by bringing video clips into the right order.
- Super Gonzo: Gonzo makes a stunt by firing himself out of a cannon to a goal. The player sets the height and the angle of the shot. There a obstacles to avoid.
- Scope that Song: Miss Piggy spins on a wheel similar to the game show Wheel of Fortune. The number she spins represents the number of notes the player gets to hear. Then the has to recognize the song.
- Fozzie Bear Wocka on the Wild Side: The audience is not really excited about Fozzie Bear's performance and so they throw vegetables and foul eggs after him. The player controls a cannon to shoot this missiles.
- Statler and Waldorf's Two Thumbs Down. This is a jigsaw variant where the player has to unscramble a torn up picture.
MobyGames was killed by GameFly (89485)