DescriptionMy Fantasy Wedding allows the player to dream of an idealized virtual wedding. After selecting a bride avatar and a wedding location, the game prompts the player to choose a number of bridesmaids, an ideal groom, and his groomsmen. If the player so chooses, she can elect to have her mother makes these important decisions by clicking on a mother icon.
The main game action takes place at the mall. There are stores where the player is able to configure all of these characteristics about the wedding:
- Bridal dress
- Bridesmaid dresses
- Tuxedos for the groom and for his groomsmen
- Wedding ring and other jewelry
- Hairstyle and veil
- Poetry -- a kiosk where the player can customize verses of a poem to be read during the ceremony
- Dice game -- You and 3 of your girlfriends take turns rolling dice. When someone rolls a pair, they get to pick a bridal shower present, either from the gift pool on the table, or that someone else has already chosen. When the time is up, the player takes stock of which presents they chose. Some will be joke presents. The goal is to get a certain threshold of legitimate shower presents.
- Matching game -- There are 12, 16, or 20 cards (depending on the level) obscuring wedding-related pictures and the player must flip 2 at a time to find matches. The game limits the number of misses for added challenge.
- Invitation game -- Get the invitations in the mail on time. In this 1st-person perspective game, fling the invitations at the letter carrier marching back and forth on the sidewalk.
- Packing game -- Optimally load rectangular wedding presents of various sizes into your "just married" vehicle.
- Bouquet game -- Your friends think you have too many presents and are trying to steal them. Defend your presents by firing wedding bouquets at your friends.
- Flower girl game -- In this Pac-Man homage, your flower girl leads the bride through a maze to collect assorted wedding-related treasures while trying to dodge the groom, since the groom must not see the bride in her dress before the wedding.
Finally, the player can select to get married, which will play out all of the parameters selected in the various mall stores.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.