is a snowboard racing game. The player will find 6 downhill slopes and a half-pipe as courses, several characters to choose from, and be able to perform more than 25 tricks. After choosing a character and a board among the available eight, the player can compete in a variety of events:
- Match Race: Race head-to-head against a computer controlled opponent.
- Time Attack: Try to beat the best time down a slope.
- Trick Attack: Try to get the best trick score on a slope.
- Contest: Race for the best time down a slalom route.
- 2P Vs.: Race against a friend.
- Practice: Practice tricks in a half-pipe or jump slope.
- "TenEighty Snowboarding" -- Alternate spelling
- "テン・エイティ スノーボーディング" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
||5 out of 5
||1.25 out of 6
|Game Play 64
||92 out of 100
|Gaming Entertainment Monthly
||Dec 16, 1998
||90 out of 100
||Jan 30, 2008
||9 out of 10
||Apr 20, 1998
||9 out of 10
||8.9 out of 10
||Mar 14, 2010
||17 out of 20
|Nintendo Power Magazine
||8.5 out of 10
||Jun 22, 2000
||8.4 out of 10
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video Games
The N64 version of 1080° Snowboarding
appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die
by General Editor Tony Mott.
Towards the end of the Mountain Village course, what appears to be Mr Bean's yellow Mini lies stranded in a snowdrift, next to Bean's arch-nemesis, the blue Reliant Robin.
Related Web Sites
(21172) added 1080° Snowboarding
(Nintendo 64) on Feb 08, 2003