Clay Fighter 63 1/3 (Nintendo 64)

3.4
Written by  :  leon101 (63)
Written on  :  Jun 20, 2005

read more reviews by leon101

Summary

Too bad for this great game...it was overlooked...

The Good

I really like this game a lot, the characters are great as well as funny, the moves both fun and great to watch. There is even some "Clayalities" too finish off your opponent with, you know a kid friendly Mortal Kombat. Instead of blood and gore, you have clay and objects fly off of the characters when hit, you can choose to have normal spills, or psycho spills fly off of the characters. The environments are interactive, you can beat your opponent into another room of the 3-D background you are fighting in, and that is a plus. There is a special appearance of two great SNES characters. Earthworm Jim, and Booger-man. As well as some other unlock-able characters, but I won't tell you them.

The Bad

One thing, the fighters move a little on the slow side, but that is made up with all of the other great stuff in this fighting game.

The Bottom Line

If you love fighting games, you should give this game at least a try, you may end up loving the heck out of it... or hate it, which I hope you don't.