Conker's Bad Fur Day
was originally announced way back in 1997 as Conker's Quest
. It was then changed to Twelve Tales: Conker 64
. Then Rare decided it was too much like all other 3D platformers and decided to go with the whole mature feel with Bad Fur Day
. Conker in his original cutesy form can be seen on the Game Boy game Conker's Pocket Tales
- The Matrix:The lobby scene complete with bullet dodging and slow motion moves. Almost exactly as done in the film.
- Saving Private Ryan: The beach scene done almost identical to the film with limbless man looking for severed arm and the underwater scene walking up the beach.
- Jaws: Two parodies here. One parodying the girl being pulled around from the opening sequence and the chasing up the pier sequence.
- Bram Stoker's Dracula: The whole Dracula sequence. "Aah the children of the Night, vat sweet music they make".
- Terminator: The Terminator ending part with the eye and the terminator coming out of the flames. "Buff you asshole!"
- A Clockwork Orange: The opening sequence with Conker on the throne
- Eye's Wide Shut: Password from club same as in the movie
- Indiana Jones: The rolling boulder
- Wizard of Oz: When you flush The Great Mighty Poo, he says almost the same thing that the witch says when Dorothy dumps water on her., ''something something.. what a world, what a world''
- Star Wars: The name of the caveman Bunga the Knut (like Jabba the Hut)
- Jurassic Park: Raptor Eating the cave man just like in the movie
- Lost in Space: The chase seen where the spider mines chase him down the hall and one gets his leg cut off when the door closes.
- Conan the Barbarian: Whole opening sequence like Conan
- The Untouchables: Weasel boss beating one of his cronies to death with a baseball bat
- Blair Witch Project: Bloody handprints on the walls in Conkula's castle.
- Gladiator: The whole gladiator colliseum fight scene
- Reservoir Dogs: In the multiplayer game. "here are your names......mr. red, mr blue etc etc.
- Exorcist: The little girl twisting her head
- Dr. Strangelove: The scientist character is almost exactly like the title character from that movie. In a wheelchair, slightly German accent, motorized mechanism on wheelchair that occasionally acts up...
- Aliens: The final battle is taken from the climax of the movie, complete with the hydraulic suit and the line, "Get away from her, you bitch!"
Information also contributed by
- When Conker gets bored he takes out a Game Boy and plays Killer Instinct.
- In the option room/file select you can see a Banjo head from Banjo-Kazooie. There is also a Kazooie umbrella.