DevelopmentConker's Bad Fur Day was originally announced way back in 1998 as Conker's Quest. It was then changed to Conker's Twelve Tales. The Rare decided it was too much like all other 3D platformers and decided to go with the whole mature feel with Bad Fur Day. Conker in his original cutesy form can be seen on the Game Boy game Conker's Pocket Tales.
- The Matrix:The lobby scene complete with bullet dodging and slow motion moves. Almost exactly as done in the film.
- Saving Private Ryan: The beach scene done almost identical to the film with limbless man looking for severed arm and the underwater scene walking up the beach.
- Jaws: Two parodies here. One parodying the girl being pulled around from the opening sequence and the chasing up the pier sequence.
- Bram Stoker's Dracula: The whole Dracula sequence. "Aah the children of the Night, vat sweet music they make".
- Terminator: The Terminator ending part with the eye and the terminator coming out of the flames. "Buff you asshole!"
- A Clockwork Orange: The opening sequence with Conker on the throne
- Eye's Wide Shut: Password from club same as in the movie
- Indiana Jones: The rolling boulder
- Wizard of Oz: When you flush The Great Mighty Poo, he says almost the same thing that the witch says when Dorothy dumps water on her., ''something something.. what a world, what a world''
- Star Wars: The name of the caveman Bunga the Knut (like Jabba the Hut)
- Jurassic Park: Raptor Eating the cave man just like in the movie
- Lost in Space: The chase seen where the spider mines chase him down the hall and one gets his leg cut off when the door closes.
- Conan the Barbarian: Whole opening sequence like Conan
- The Untouchables: Weasel boss beating one of his cronies to death with a baseball bat
- Blair Witch Project: Bloody handprints on the walls in Conkula's castle.
- Gladiator: The whole gladiator colliseum fight scene
- Reservoir Dogs: In the multiplayer game. "here are your names......mr. red, mr blue etc etc.
- Exorcist: The little girl twisting her head
- Dr. Strangelove: The scientist character is almost exactly like the title character from that movie. In a wheelchair, slightly German accent, motorized mechanism on wheelchair that occasionally acts up...
- Aliens: The final battle is taken from the climax of the movie, complete with the hydraulic suit and the line, "Get away from her, you bitch!"
- When Conker gets bored he takes out a Game Boy and plays Killer Instinct.
- In the option room/file select you can see a Banjo head from Banjo-Kazooie. There is also a Kazooie umbrella.
Contributed by Matthew Bailey (1144) on May 06, 2001. [revised by : Patrick Bregger (98753)]. -- edit trivia