DescriptionYou play as Donald in this 3d platform action game. Donald's girlfriend, Daisy is a reporter for a television station in Duckberg. While doing a story on the secret temple of Merlock, a terrible magician, Daisy is kidnapped. Now, it is up to Donald to get her back. Along the way he will have help from his nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, and the inventor Gyro Gearloose. He will also have competition from Gladstone Gander, who is also trying to save Daisy.
Game play alternates between side-scrolling running and jumping and 3d running and jumping. The side scrolling levels play a lot like the Super Mario Bros. games. The 3d levels play a lot like the Crash Bandicoot series of games. All in all, there are 20 levels, spread out through areas.
- "Szalone Przygody Kaczora Donalda" -- Polish title
- "Disney's Donald Duck: "Qu@ck Att@ck"?!*" -- European title
- "Disney Pato Donald "Cu@c Att@ck?*!"" -- Spanish title
- "Disney Donald : "Cou@k Att@k?*!"" -- French title
- "Aku Ankka: Universumin Sank@r!?.!" -- Finnish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Total! (Germany)||Nov, 2000||2 out of 6||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Feb, 2001||7.75 out of 10||78|
|Game Informer Magazine||Feb, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Mag'64||Dec 24, 2000||70 out of 100||70|
|Video Games||Dec, 2000||65 out of 100||65|
|IGN||Dec 14, 2000||6.4 out of 10||64|
|GameSpot||Dec 06, 2000||5.9 out of 10||59|
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||May 30, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers -- Information about Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers at Wikipedia
Game Development Manager: