DescriptionAliens are trying to take over the US by eventually replacing the President with a clone. To do this, they begin by replacing advisors and Secret Service operatives with clones. One of these clones is scheduled to meet with a collaborator named Diaz in a Manhattan Subway, to get weapons for the Presidential Replacement. The clone arrives at the meeting, and sees Diaz with two Men in Black. As the clone approaches, Diaz starts hearing voices, and shoots the clone. He gets taken down an elevator, where, in his struggles to escape the Men in Black, he falls off the elevator. His fall is slowed by the anti-gravity device that powers the elevator, and he begins his journey into the underground facility.
Two styles of gameplay: Overworld and Battle.
- Control Diaz in third person perspective.
- Have a defuser that can only affect robotics, namely the laser-emitting sentries.
- Explore the world, get items, and increase your security card's rank.
- Same controls.
- Have an energy meter that determines the power of your attack.
- Learn new attacks by having them done to you.
- Level up individual body parts, as well as attacks.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Total! (Germany)||Sep, 1999||1.75 out of 6||85|
|Super Play||Nov, 1999||83 out of 100||83|
|Just Games Retro||Mar 02, 2014||80|
|Consoles News||Oct, 1999||78 out of 100||78|
|Consoles Plus||Oct, 1999||75 out of 100||75|
|IGN||Sep 10, 1999||7 out of 10||70|
|Player One||Oct, 1999||65 out of 100||65|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 18, 1999||13 out of 20||65|
|X64||Oct, 1999||46 out of 100||46|
|Nintendo Life||Aug 12, 2009||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Total! (Germany)
- Issue 01/2000 – Most Original N64 Game Design in 1999 (together with Rocket: Robot on Wheels)
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Hybrid Heaven (Information about Hybrid Heaven at Wikipedia)