missing cover art
Advertising BlurbsParadigm Website:
Capture the thrill of racing at over 200 mph in one of the most popular racing series in the world! Indy Racing 2000 is an officially licensed product of the Indy Racing League, and boasts the following features:
- Drivers, cars, and teams from the Indy Racing League.
- Fully licensed IRL tracks including night racing at Texas and Charlotte
- Top drivers represented with detailed replicas of their cars
- Single player or two-player modes
- Multiple skill levels
- Multiple camera angles
- Awesome special effects
- Extensive replay options
- A unique "draft meter" to aid in making sling-shot moves for passing
The Indy Racing League (IRL) was formed as a premier auto racing series with an emphasis on oval tracks, and featuring Indianapolis-style race cars: open wheel, open cockpit, single-seat vehicles powered by normally-aspirated V8 engines. One of the goals of the IRL is to level the playing field with regards to technology — all the cars use equipment from a select number of manufacturers — and thereby focus on driver skill as the defining difference in winning.
Indy Racing 2000 Key Features:
Contributed by Kartanym (10755) on Mar 03, 2006.