Perfect Dark (Nintendo 64)

Also For
Written by  :  darthsith19 (64)
Written on  :  Jul 14, 2006
Platform  :  Nintendo 64

read more reviews by darthsith19

Summary

Goldeneye times 3!

The Good

So many weapons and levels, far more than in Goldeneye, and even better missions! The missions are SO hard and SO fun. The Battle Simulator is almost as sweet as the missions and just hanging out in Carrington Institute is awesome! The multi-player mode is the best thing in the game. So many different kinds of simulants and so many different difficulty ratings, plus you can play with up to four friends and be on teams and customize your own weapon sets! This is the best video game EVER! Did I mention that the music is good, too?

The Bad

When you get punched or sedated and the screen gets blurry it's annoying. Yeah, it's supposed to make it look more realistic, and I think that's cool, but when you die and come back again and it's still there, that's when it gets annoying. if you don't have an expansion pack, though, this game sucks since you can't play the mission's or multi-player.

The Bottom Line

If you have an expansion pak get it. Don't ask, just get it. But only if you have an expansion pak. if you don't get an expansion pak or get Goldeneye. I suggest the expansion pak. Trust me, it's worth it.