DescriptionThe first Pokémon Stadium features only 42 playable Pokémon. The game focuses mainly on battling. Upon start-up, the game asks if the player if they want to use the Pokémon in their Game Boy Game Pak. If not, only Battle Mode can be accessed.
The modes of the game are:
- Battle Mode, as the name suggests, involves Pokémon battles. There are two types: Free Battle and Tournament.
- Organize Mode, where players transfer Pokémon and items between their Game Boy party, PC boxes, and Stadium storage boxes.
- List Mode, where players can look at a list of their Pokémon to see their stats.
- Register Mode, where the player registers a team of their Pokémon for battle.
- Party Mode, where the player examines their current team.
- GB Mode, where the Game Boy Pokémon game currently in the Nintendo 64 Transfer Pak can be played on the Nintendo 64.
- "Pokémon Stadium 0" -- English fan name
- "ポケモンスタジアム" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Cancelled expansion diskThis game was never released outside Japan. An expansion disk was planned for the Nintendo 64DD, but the system was a commercial failure. The expansion disk evolved into the international version of Pokémon Stadium. Furthermore, when released in Japan, the international version was known as Pocket Monsters Stadium 2, causing the international Pokémon Stadium 2 to be called Pocket Monsters Stadium: Gold and Silver in Japan.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.