Pokémon Stadium 2 Ad Blurbs (Nintendo 64)
Pokémon Stadium 2 didn't change the formula much from its predecessor, Pokémon Stadium, but it did add support for the newest Game Boy™ Color games, Pokémon™ Gold Version and Pokémon™ Silver Version (with support from the N64 Transfer Pak).
Pokémon returns to the big stage in Pokémon Stadium 2 for N64. Grander animations and more amazing Pokémon make Pokémon Stadium 2 your place to battle. Expand your roster by transferring in Pokémon caught in Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver.
When it's time to take a break from battle, start up one of the many Pokémon-themed minigames. And, expanding on the scope of the first Pokémon Stadium game, you can now play Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, Pokémon Yellow, Pokémon Gold, or Pokémon Silver through your N64.
Contributed by Michael Cassidy (20576) on Jul 05, 2015.
Hundreds of Pokémon in Three-mendous 3-D!
- Nearly 250 Pokémon! Transfer Pokémon from the Red, Blue, Yellow-even Silver and Gold-versions of Pokémon® for Game Boy®.* Or play with Rental Pokémon included in the game.
- See them all in glorious 3-D! Pit Ho-oh, Lugia, Entei and Pichu against all-time favourites, like Mewtwo, Charizard, Blastoise and Pikachu.
- Become the Stadium Champion! Take on 21 Pokémon Trainers in the Gym Leader Castle to try to win it all!
- 12 all-new mini-games! Try to bump the other Hitmontop out of the arena in Topsy-Turvy-or charge up more energy than anyone else in Pichu's Power Plant.
What's sweeter than victory in a Pokémon battle? Victory in a 3-D arena on the N64! Set your strategy, then stand back while your Pokémon battle it out. You can even see the Pokémon you've trained-fully rendered in 3-D and ready for battle!
* Transferring Pokémon requires an N64 Transfer Pak’ and a Game Boy Pokémon Game Pak, each sold separately.
Contributed by Ben K (23939) on Jan 25, 2006.
The battle to be a master Trainer continues, and Pokémon Stadium 2
delivers everything -- and more -- that a Pokéfan would want to see in a
sequel. With tougher battles, sharper-looking graphics and a stadium
full of extras, Pokémon Stadium 2 is tilted in favor of Poké-fans who
can play using the Transfer Pak (not included) that allows uploading
personally trained Pokémon from Pokémon Gold, Silver, Yellow, Red or
Blue. You're in for tough going if you rely strictly on the Rental
Pokémon included with the Pak.
Pokémon Stadium 2 bristles with new attacks, new Pokémon and new strategies. The very deep academy features an outstanding series of tutorials as well as an extremely comprehensive Poké-reference library. For a lighthearted break, one to four players can play 12 new arcade-style minigames, such as a Chansey's egg-catching competition. Do well in these and you'll win coins that you can transfer (via the Transfer Pak, natch) to Pokémon Gold or Silver's Game Corner.
With the Transfer Pak, players can play their Pokémon Gold, Silver, Yellow, Red and Blue on a TV and even view their decorated bedroom from Pokémon Gold or Silver.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65764) on Aug 17, 2005.