DescriptionNancy Drew the famous girl detective from storybooks has a new life, on your PC in this game Stay Tuned for Danger where she has to help her friend who is the lead in a running Soap opera on TV.
This game is a point and click adventure where the characters are 3D figures on 2D backgrounds. You can explore in full 360 degrees in some areas and can interact with almost anything. There are also 3 difficulty levels: Junior, Senior and Master Detective.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Нэнси Дрю: Опасность за каждым углом" -- Russian spelling
- "Nancy Drew 2" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
|Not for the casual adventurer||null-geodesic (243)|
|"Stay Tuned" .... for the later releases||Jeanne (76593)|
|Adventurearchiv||Nov 25, 2001||80 out of 100||80|
|Just Adventure||Feb 23, 2005||B||75|
|Adventure Gamers||May 18, 2002||70|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Jul 10, 2000||3 out of 5||60|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Jun 27, 2001||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe "swap rings from one post to another" puzzle in this game is actually called the "Hanoi Tower Puzzle". It has been used in several games including Journey to the Center of the Earth.
Related Web Sites
- Hints for Stay Tuned for Danger (These helpful hints will help you solve the game)
- Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger (product page on the Her Interactive website)
- Review of ND2 on UHS Web (Jeanne Muse's review on UHS Web)
- Zarf's Review (A review of Stay Tuned for Danger by Andrew Plotkin (May, 2000).)