DescriptionThe famous teenage detective goes on vacation starring in her 10th adventure game - this time out west to a real western-style ranch. Her vacation turns into a mystery when the ghost of the former ranch owner rides in on his ghostly horse! Nancy finds herself in the middle of a dangerous and vengeful plot.
Based on "best-selling Nancy Drew book of all time", Nancy Drew: The Secret of Shadow Ranch is a point-and-click adventure game with puzzles to solve, interactive non-player characters, and items to find and use. A larger game window is introduced in this game with icons at the bottom for the main menu, inventory, journal, mobile phone and help. The inventory screen is much larger than in previous games, and Nancy can use her phone to connect to the internet.
- "Нэнси Дрю: Тайна ранчо теней" -- Russian Title
- "Nancy Drew 10" -- Informal Name
- "Les Enquêtes de Nancy Drew: Le Secret de Shadow Ranch" -- French Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Edutaining Kids||Aug, 2004||A||100|
|GameZone||Aug 14, 2004||9 out of 10||90|
|GamerDad||Oct 29, 2004||80|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Aug, 2004||80|
|Adventurearchiv||Oct 07, 2004||78 out of 100||78|
|Puntaeclicca.it||Aug, 2004||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Adventure Gamers||Aug 09, 2004||60|
|Just Adventure||Jul 22, 2004||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe original book The Secret at Shadow Ranch was written by Mildred A. (Wirt) Benson (1905-2002) and published in 1931 under the pen-name of Carolyn Keene, using outlines written and edited by Harriet S. Adams (1892-1982).
In 1965 it was published again with a revised story, with updated subject matter and social content for a new generation of readers. The outline and manuscript for the revised book were written by Grace Grote and edited by Harriet S. Adams.
Related Web Sites
- MaGtRo's Walkthrough (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Nancy Drew: The Secret of Shadow Ranch (product page on the Her Interactive website)
- Shadow Ranch Hint File (Universal Hint System hints provide solutions after giving you nudges towards them with subtle hints. Viewable online or downloadable to use within the UHS Reader software.)