Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Survival, horror at the sunless depths of the Pacific Ocean: Stranded on the seafloor with low light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his oxygen — and sanity — give out.
Conceived as a student project, this first person survival story unfolds following an industrial catastrophe, from inside a half-ton, high-tech dive suit — a “walking coffin." Influenced and inspired by a growing appetite for unconventional horror and narrative-driven games, Narcosis is rooted in reality, but steeped in the surreal.
- Pressure Kills: High-stress situations accelerate oxygen intake, distorting sight, sound, space and time.
- Hostile Waters: A knife, flashlight and flares are essential to surviving the nightmarish flora and fauna of the abyss.
- Phantom Narrative: The survivor’s account unfolds in inexplicable ways alongside the player’s journey.
- Beyond Good and Evil: No shadowy organizations or eldritch terrors at Narcosis’ dark heart, only primal fears and human limits.
- Terror Verite: Primal fears — darkness, confinement and isolation — take on new levels of immersion when experienced in VR.
About Honor Code:
Based in France and California, Honor Code’s collective resume includes such games and series as Assassin’s Creed, Dance Central, Metal Gear Solid, Remember Me, Republique, The Silent Age, and Silent Hill.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN Italia||Windows||Mar 29, 2017||8 out of 10||80|
|OPNoobs (OPN)||Windows||Mar 29, 2017||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Mar 28, 2017||14 out of 20||70|
|TrueAchievements||Xbox One||May 11, 2017||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Narcosis (official website)
3D Art Intern: