DescriptionThe collector's edition of Need for Speed: Carbon includes the following additions:
- Four new cars: 2006 Chevrolet Camaro Concept, 2007 Jaguar XK, 2006 Koenigsegg CCX, 1992 Nissan 240SX
- Ten pre-tuned versions of existing cars
- Extra events: six new races and three challenge series, including drift courses in the city
- Ten new vinyl kits
- Bonus DVD with a behind-the-scenes feature about the cars, environments, characters and actors, and the Need for Speed AV Wars Remix Project, a collection of six audiovisual remixes based on the game.
- Two new cars: 1971 Dodge Challenger and the 2006 Pagani Zonda F
- Automatically unlock every performance upgrade in the game.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
- "Need for Speed: Carbon" -- Mac title
- "니드포스피드카본" -- Korean title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: BMW 3 Series
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Ford GT
- Automobile: Koenigsegg CCX
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Lotus Elise
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Porsche 911
- Automobile: Porsche Carrera GT
- Automobile: Renault Clio
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota MR2
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Genre: Open world driving
- Need for Speed series
- Technology: amBX
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZone||Windows||Dec 17, 2006||8.6 out of 10||86|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Windows||Nov 05, 2006||15 out of 20||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Xbox 360 Credits