DescriptionThis is a special edition of Need for Speed: Most Wanted that celebrates the 10th anniversary of the Need for Speed series.
This edition includes:
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- 2 Exclusive Vehicles - Get behind the wheel of a '67 Camaro, the only American classic in Need for Speed Most Wanted, and a specially-tuned BMW M3 GTR street machine right out of the box in Online (Xbox only) and Quick Race modes.
- 8 Custom Rides - Eight specially-tuned rides with hand-selected body kits, spoilers, rims, roof scoops, and more are unlocked and available for you to redline in Online (Xbox only) and Quick Race modes. Featured cars: Supra, Lotus Elise, Porsche 911 GT2, Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG, Corvette C6, Mercedes-Benz SL 500, Porsche 911 Carrera S, and Corvette C6.R.
- Exclusive Pursuit Challenge - Hone your cop evasion skills in this intense Pursuit Challenge that features waves of supercharged SUV cops and the most aggressive police tactics.
- 3 Exclusive Races - Ignite the streets in three races created specifically for the Black Edition, unlocked and available to drive right from the start.
- Exclusive and Unlocked Vinyls - Personalize your ride faster than everyone else with dozens of unlocked vinyls as well as specifically - created Black Edition-only designs.
- Bonus DVD - Get under the hood of Need for Speed Most Wanted. Check out impressive vehicle showcases and an exclusive car art gallery, or view ten Need for Speed Most Wanted movies, including a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the stunning in-game cinematics with Josie Maran. A must-have for all Need for Speed fans over the last ten years.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi TT
- Automobile: BMW M3
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Lotus Elise
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Automobile: Porsche 911
- Automobile: Porsche Carrera GT
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Need for Speed series
- Technology: amBX
|Not the best NFS game - but still a great arcade racer.||Windows||Steve Hall (322)|
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
PlayStation 2 Credits