Need for Speed: Most Wanted Ad Blurbs
Advertising Blurbswww.software-pyramide.de (PlayStation 2):
Der Geruch von verbranntem Asphalt und die Spannung illegaler Straßenrennen liegen in der Luft. Need for Speed Most Wanted fordert dich heraus, dir den Titel als berüchtigtster und gerissenster Fahrer von Straßenrennen zu erkämpfen. Das Verschmelzen von illegalen Straßenrennen und individuellem Tuning mit dem Nervenkitzel von Polizei-Verfolgungsjagden in bester Hollywood-Manier wird dein Herz höher schlagen lassen. Auf einem frei befahrbaren Straßennetz von mehreren Hundert Kilometern fährst du gegen deine Konkurrenten und musst der Polizei entwischen, um dadurch auf der Schwarzen Liste aufzusteigen. Um zum meistgesuchten Fahrer zu werden, musst du sowohl deine Glaubwürdigkeit auf der Straße, als auch dein Strafregister aufbauen. Dies gelingt in fesselnden und schweißtreibenden Kopf-an-Kopf-Rennen gegen die besten Streetracer ebenso wie durch gewagte Manöver, mit denen die Polizei ausgetrickst und abgeschüttelt werden kann. Dabei solltest du darauf achten, die Cops nicht zu wütend zu machen, oder sie dir durch verschiedene strategische Manöver vom Hals zu halten, während deine Konkurrenten nur noch deine Rücklichter sehen. Need for Speed Most Wanted bietet dir vom Tuning- bis zum Superwagen eine Vielzahl an heißen Autos. Du kannst dir dein Auto ganz nach deinen Wünschen erschaffen, um gegen Gegner aller Klassen antreten zu können.
Features- 1-2 Spieler
- 100 KB Memory Card
Contributed by jaXen (42424) on Mar 18, 2012.
Wake up to the smell of burnt asphalt as the thrill of illicit street racing permeates the air. From the makers of the hit Need for Speed™ Underground series that has sold more than 15 million copies worldwide, Need for Speed™ Most Wanted challenges you to become the most notorious and elusive street racer.
- Open road, open world: Rule the streets as the most notorious street racer in distinct regions that include edgy industrial and upscale urban environments. The street can be a friend for a foe. Master short-cuts and use the traffic and destructible environments to your advantage.
- All-new gameplay: New and exciting gameplay combines strategic cop pursuit and skill-based evasion techniques with illicit street racing.
- Visual customisation: Whether you're trying to lose the cops or you just want to pimp your ride, Need for Speed Most Wanted offers extensive visual customisations.
- Blacklist: As you enter the world of street racing, go up against the best drivers on the scene to earn respect and rise to the top of the Blacklist.
- Rap Sheet: Build up your Rap Sheet with record-breaking times, epic races, and wild headline-making stunts. Out-fox police vehicles, tactics, and technology.
- Performance tuning: Can't compete against a sports car? Head to the safehouse and tune up your ride to race against any class of vehicles.
- Next-gen features: Need for Speed Most Wanted for the next-generation console delivers a new level of graphical excellence in video games. Utilizing graphical techniques including normal mapping, digital scanning, and real-time lighting, the game's visual experience outpaces other racing games on the market.
- Online racing: Challenge your friends or rivals in online play via Xbox Live™.
Combining illicit street racing and tuner customisation with the intensity of strategic police pursuit that surpasses any Hollywood-style chase scene, Need for Speed Most Wanted should be on your "must-have" list. Out-race rivals, evade cops, and exploit hundreds of miles of open road as you make your way up the Blacklist.
To become the most wanted racer, build up your street cred and Rap Sheet with gripping, white-knuckle, head-to-head races against the top drivers on the streets. Pull daring, evasive moves to out-run and out-fox the cops that patrol the open road. Manage your heat or use strategic tactics to keep the cops off your tail as you leave your rivals behind to suck your exhaust fumes.
Need for Speed Most Wanted also features a variety of the hottest cars, from tuners and super cars to muscles and sports cars. You can tune your ride to race against any class of vehicles. The streets are your playground!
Contributed by havoc of smeg (21406) on Sep 24, 2010.
- Exploit the open world as you master the art of strategic cop evasion.
- Modify your ride to beat any tuner, muscle, or exotic.
- Earn your rep in all-new race modes, including Speed Trap and Tollbooth.
- Customize the look of your ride to elude the police in intense Pursuit Challenges.
- Win races, climb the Blacklist, fill your Rap Sheet, become the Most Wanted.
become the most...notorious.
Contributed by Big John WV (25475) on Feb 22, 2009.
EA's tuned up street racer returns to PlayStation 2 with the cops in hot pursuit.
- Adrenaline fuelled street racing
- New tuners, supercars, muscle and sports cars
- Dynamic open world environments
Illicit street racing, customised cars and intense police chases mark the tyre burning return
of EA's Need for Speed on PS2. Players are challenged to take the mantle of the most
notorious street racer and push the racing envelope to the limit.
Build up your Rap Sheet and street cred to move up the Black List to become the most
wanted racer on the streets. Against a backdrop of free roaming environments, go
head-to-head with the top drivers on the scene as well as strategically evade more than
half a dozen cops at any one time.
Contributed by DreinIX (9396) on Feb 20, 2008.
Burn RubberIllicit street racing and tuner customization combine for intense action in Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Avoid the police as they hunt you down at all costs. As they look for you, seek out rivals and exploit hundreds of miles of open road on your way to becoming public enemy No. 1.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4616) on Mar 07, 2007.
- Rule the streets of edgy industrial and urban environments
- Enhanced gameplay incorporates strategic cop pursuit and skill-based evasion techniques with illicit street racing
- Customize the look and performance of your ride
- Earn respect and rise to the top of the Blacklist
- Players will build up their Rap Sheet with record-breaking times, beating street challenges and out-foxing ever-escalating police vehicles, tactics and technology
Breakin' the law
Outlaw street racing is defined in Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Wake up to the smell of burnt asphalt as the thrill of illicit street racing permeates the air. Need for Speed: Most Wanted challenges players to become the most notorious and elusive street racer.
Instead of starting the game with some stock model, Need For Speed: Most Wanted puts you straight behind the wheel of a super-sweet BMW. But this rush is short-lived after you blow a gasket and lose your ride to a member on the Blacklist.
The rest of the game is about climbing to respectability on the streets. That's more than winning races; it's also harassing cops and earning loads of cash to buy the best cars in the world. Combining car-modding life with looking out for Johnny Law is a good move for this franchise. Evading the fuzz is the best part of the game.
In addition to the great-looking cars, the game offers a solid driving experience. Sometimes the surroundings lack detail, but for the most part, EA did a quality job putting you on the street where one bad turn might put you down for the count against a major rival.
You don't have many friends in this one. Be ruthless and get behind the wheel.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (63244) on Nov 23, 2005.