DescriptionAs an offshoot of the popular racing series "Need for Speed," this game follows the first rally game in the series "Need for Speed: V-Rally."
This second installment comes with four game modes: arcade mode for casual rally fans, a championship mode for people who want to compete against other rally cars for a title, a trophy mode for true rally enthusiasts, and a time trial mode.
V-Rally 2 also gives you the ability to create your own tracks.
- "V-Rally Championship Edition 2" -- Japanese/European title
- "V-Rally 2 Expert Edition" -- European Dreamcast/PC title
- "V-Rally 2" -- European title
- "Test Drive V-Rally" -- US Dreamcast title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi Quattro
- Automobile: Citroën Xsara
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Lancia Stratos HF
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Renault Mégane
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota Corolla
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Need for Speed series
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Setting: City - Monaco
- Test Drive series and add-ons
- V-Rally series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Power Unlimited||PlayStation||Jul, 1999||9.4 out of 10||94|
|Mega Fun||Dreamcast||Jun, 2000||91 out of 100||91|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Dreamcast||Feb 17, 2001||90|
|SEGA-Portal.de||Dreamcast||Sep 21, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|PSX Extreme||PlayStation||Mar 04, 2000||8.9 out of 10||89|
|Armchair Empire, The||Dreamcast||May 26, 2001||8.6 out of 10||86|
|4Players.de||Dreamcast||Nov 08, 2000||77 out of 100||77|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Windows||Oct 07, 2000||70 out of 100||70|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Dreamcast||Jun, 2000||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Informer Magazine||Dreamcast||Jan, 2001||1 out of 10||10|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaA Kellog's Edition of V-Rally 2 came free inside boxes of Kellog's "Special K" breakfast cereal.
Related Web Sites
- V-Rally 2 - Wikipedia (Information about the game on the open encyclopedia site)
VP Sports Label: