DescriptionAs an offshoot of the popular racing series "Need for Speed," this game follows the first rally game in the series "Need for Speed: V-Rally."
This second installment comes with four game modes: arcade mode for casual rally fans, a championship mode for people who want to compete against other rally cars for a title, a trophy mode for true rally enthusiasts, and a time trial mode.
V-Rally 2 also gives you the ability to create your own tracks.
- "V-Rally Championship Edition 2" -- Japanese/European title
- "V-Rally 2 Expert Edition" -- European Dreamcast/PC title
- "V-Rally 2" -- European title
- "Test Drive V-Rally" -- US Dreamcast title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi Quattro
- Automobile: Citroën Xsara
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Lancia Stratos HF
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Renault Mégane
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota Corolla
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Need for Speed series
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Setting: City - Monaco
- Test Drive series and add-ons
- V-Rally series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Games||Dreamcast||Jun, 2000||90 out of 100||90|
|Video Games||PlayStation||Jun, 1999||90 out of 100||90|
|PSX Extreme||PlayStation||Mar 04, 2000||8.9 out of 10||89|
|Armchair Empire, The||Dreamcast||May 26, 2001||8.6 out of 10||86|
|IGN||PlayStation||Dec 02, 1999||8.5 out of 10||85|
|The Next Level||Dreamcast||Dec 06, 2000||B+||83|
|Gamezone (Germany)||PlayStation||Apr 26, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||PlayStation||Nov 23, 1999||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dreamcast||May 23, 2000||14 out of 20||70|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Dec, 2000||69 out of 100||69|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaA Kellog's Edition of V-Rally 2 came free inside boxes of Kellog's "Special K" breakfast cereal.
Related Web Sites
- V-Rally 2 - Wikipedia (Information about the game on the open encyclopedia site)
VP Sports Label: