DescriptionNeo Contra is the sequel to Contra: Shattered Soldier. The game is a 3-D Shooter with lots of action and huge boss battles. Unlike Shattered Soldiers this game has a top-down perspective. The game is set in the future with Bill Razer's return. He teams up with a samurai, Genbei Jaguer Yagyu. The game takes about two hours to beat but will take you several tries to make it there.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "NEO魂斗罗" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "네오 콘트라" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Worth Playing||PlayStation 2||Nov 09, 2004||8.6 out of 10||86|
|Game Informer Magazine||PlayStation 2||Nov, 2004||7.75 out of 10||78|
|Game Chronicles||PlayStation 2||Dec 19, 2004||7.7 out of 10||77|
|PSX Extreme||PlayStation 2||Mar 02, 2005||7.2 out of 10||72|
|4Players.de||PlayStation 2||Mar 20, 2005||71 out of 100||71|
|IGN||PlayStation 2||Oct 18, 2004||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 2||Feb 28, 2005||13 out of 20||65|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||PlayStation 2||Feb 17, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|Diehard GameFan||PlayStation 2||Nov 01, 2004||5.8 out of 10||58|
|Level 7||PlayStation 2||Mar 04, 2005||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Contra Encyclopedia (Fan site dedicated to the official games in the Contra series. All versions of each game are covered. Information includes release dates, detailed game descriptions, regional differences, lots of trivia and interesting information about the games' developmental stages. There is also plenty of screenshots, links and additional resources)
- Neo Contra (Official game website - Japanese)
- Wikipedia: Neo Contra (Information about Neo Contra at Wikipedia)
PlayStation 2 Credits