is a six-level action game originating in the arcades. The gameplay involving beating a succession of guys to complete the level, then an end-of-level bad guy. The action takes place on two different levels of the screen, which can be jumped across or navigated using ladders. Moves such as punches and kicks are on offer. The control method makes jumping sideways quite tricky.
- "Dragon-Ninja" -- MSX/ZX Spectrum in-game title
- "Dragon Ninja" -- Japanese Famicom title
- "DragonNinja" -- Alternate title
- "Bad Dudes Vs Dragon Ninja" -- European title
- "Bad Dudes Vs DragonNinja" -- Arcade title screen title
- "Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja" -- Arcade title
Part of the Following Groups
There are currently no topics for this game.
The NES port of the game changed "President Ronnie" to simply "the President," possibly due to Nintendo's censorship protocol which restricted political content.
- The guy that does the two sentence mission looks an awful lot like Duke Nukem doesn't he?
- The first boss is actually Karnov, who was one of Data East's most popular characters.
Information also contributed by
Apogee IV and
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- December 1989 (Issue 5) - Wimpiest Hostage in a Video Game (President Bush)
(3004) added Bad Dudes
(NES) on Feb 24, 2003