DescriptionThis game is the first in the Crazy Castle series of Bugs Bunny games for the Game Boy. The object of this game is to move Bugs around the 80 levels of a castle and collect all of the carrots. Preventing Bugs' progress are the usual Warner Bros. characters, such as Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, and Sylvester. Bugs himself does not have any attack moves, but you can find various objects like anvils and boxing gloves to thwart your enemies.
- "Roger Rabbit" -- Japanese Famicom Disk System title
- "Mickey Mouse" -- Japanese Game Boy title
- "Bugs Bunny" -- In-game title
- "ロジャーラビット" -- Japanese Famicom Disk System spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Defunct Games||Jan 30, 2010||75 out of 100||75|
|NES Archives||Jul 26, 2001||B||75|
|Random Access||2005||6.9 out of 10||69|
|Nintendo Power Magazine||May, 1989||2.5 out of 5||50|
|The Video Game Critic||May 14, 2002||F||0|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Video review of the Crazy Castle series (WARNING: Language) (The Angry Video Game Nerd, James Rolfe, reviews games in the Crazy Castle series, including The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle on NES.)