DescriptionFamily Circuit is a racing game for Nintendo's Family Computer (known to some as the NES), hence the name. Unlike other Nintendo racing games at the time, it has many realistic traits, removing itself from the main crop of more arcade oriented titles. The car can be customized to your heart's content, with different tires, wings and suspension and detailed engine settings for both turbo and torque.
Four racing modes are available:
- Free run: Run any way you want around the track, getting to know both the curves and straights as well as the settings of your car.
- Sprint race: Race a season in four classes – novice, B class, A class and Super A – around well-known (Fuji, Suzuka) and less well-known tracks (Family Park, Namcot-ring), competing for the first place.
- Endurance race: Run around and around a track to see who gives up last.
- Spectator mode: Not a real racing mode, but allows you to follow any car in any class around any track.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ファミリーサーキット" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Game Design (ゲームデザイン):