DescriptionBased on the later parts of the Dragonlance book Dragons of Autumn Twilight, the heroes descend into a ruined city in search of the disks of Mishakal.
The gameplay consists of horizontal fighting with a maze like map using doors to change the view. The party consists of the 8 Heroes of the Lance, using one at a time and the player can switch between them at any time. Each character has different types of attacks and spells making them more suited to fighting different enemies as well as acting as lives.
One of the AD&D games that takes a break from the usual RPG style.
- "Heroes of the Lance - A Dragonlance™ Action Game" -- Tag-lined title
- "Dragon Lance: Heroes of the Lance" -- NES Title Screen title
Part of the Following Groups
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Dragonlance
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
- Inspiration: Literature
|Putrid game on all levels||Multimedia Mike (17487)|
The Press Says
|Game Freaks 365||2006||3.3 out of 10||33|
|HonestGamers||Mar 19, 2005||2 out of 10||20|
|Just Games Retro||Jun 29, 2003||10|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Any logical reason to keep the RPG genre here?||1||Alaka (32445)
Oct 28, 2012