How much time do you spend in each single session when you play games?

Kirby's Adventure (NES)

4.2
Written by  :  Weston Sharpensteen (32)
Written on  :  Jan 29, 2012
Platform  :  NES
read more reviews by Weston Sharpensteen

Summary

Kirby's Adventure = NES classic

The Good

Graphics- For the NES, the graphics are wonderful. They are bright and colorful. HAL did a great job with the NES for almost every game they made for that system, and in Kirby's Adventure, it shows. Music- The music in this game is catchy as heck. It's upbeat, groovy, and worthy of a medal. It's almost as good as the moon theme from DuckTales. Gameplay- This is my favorite Kirby game ever. Kirby can do a lot more than suck his enemies and spit them out. With most enemies, he can digest them and steal their powers.My favorite power is the tornado. There are tons of levels, bosses, and mini games. One of my favorite platformers ever. Controls- The controls are very tight. Kirby moves exactly as he should. B sucks, and A jumps.

The Bad

Length- The game is not too short, but you can beat it in 3-4 hours. Final Boss- His name is Nightmare, and even though he is pretty cool, I would've liked King DDD as the final boss more than Nightmare. However, DDD does make some cameos in the game.

The Bottom Line

This game was released in 1993. The NES was nearly 10 years old in America. The SNES was out, and nobody cared about the NES that much anymore. Kirby's Adventure sold poorly, but it's still a classic.