DescriptionSki or Die is a winter-themed extreme sports game in which the player can competes in 5 different events:
- Downhill Blitz: Downhill skiing event in which the player can make large jumps over chasms and perform stunts in the moguls section
- Innertube Trash: Two players descend a mountain in innertubes. Score points by picking up items, perforating your opponents tire with a knife or fork and finishing first.
- Acro Aerials: Ski down a ramp and score points by performing acrobatic jumps.
- Snowball Blast: First person snowball fight. Score points by taking out little that attack your snow fortress.
- Snowboard Half-Pipe: Put on your snowboard and score as much points as possible in a limited amount of time by performing tricks inside a half-pipe.
- "שעשועי סקי" -- Hebrew spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the NES release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Joystick (French)||Dec, 1991||83 out of 100||83|
|Video Games||Sep, 1991||72 out of 100||72|
|Power Play||Nov, 1991||72 out of 100||72|
|NES Center||2001||7 out of 10||70|
|Micro News||Dec, 1991||14 out of 20||70|
|Nintendo Power Magazine||Feb, 1991||3.4 out of 5||68|
|The Video Game Critic||Feb 22, 2012||B-||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaSki or Die features quite a bit of product placement by snowboarding brand Burton. You can see their company name in Rodney's shop, on the event selection screen and at the acro aerials event.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.