You have to help Mario cope with falling Goombas, Bloopers, Boo Buddies, and Piranha Plants. As they fall, catch them on trays. Switch and shuffle them to save the day. Stack two of a kind and they both disappear. Or capture a whole bunch between two eggshell halves. A different kind of Yoshi will appear depending on how many enemies are between the eggshell halves. There is a password feature to save your progress.
- "Yoshi: Pure Puzzle Panic with Yoshi and Friends" -- Game Boy + NES tag-lined title
- "Yoshi no Tamago" -- Japanese Title
- "Mario & Yoshi" -- European Title
- "ヨッシーのたまご" -- Japanese Spelling
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
The Japanese title translates into Yoshi's Egg
Related Web Sites
- Yoshi (Official site (Game Boy))
(55830) added Yoshi
(NES) on Nov 01, 2002